In small classes, students and faculty members collaborate in a rewarding process: as they seek to understand fundamental principles, apply key concepts, reveal new problems, and pursue new lines of inquiry, students gain a fluency of thought in their disciplines, a mindset at the root of all discovery, all excellence.
In TCNJ’s seven schools expect small classes, seminars, roundtable discussions, and team projects; expect to be questioned; expect to be involved in your work.
Degree Programs (Majors)
With more than 50 liberal arts and professional programs students have a remarkable variety of options.
Centers, Grants & Other Programs
- Bonner Center for Civic and Community Engagement
- Career & Community Studies
- Center for Assistive Technology And Inclusive Educational Studies (CATIES)
- Center for Autism
- Center for Excellence in STEM Education
- Center for Future Educators
- Center for Global Engagement
- Center for Prison Outreach and Education
- Center for Youth Relationship Development
- Faculty-Student Scholarly and Creative Collaboration
- The Institute for English As a Second Language and American Studies
- Mentored Undergraduate Summer Experience
- Orton-Gillingham Literacy Program
- Professional Development School Network (PDSN)
- Small Business Development Center
- Sustainability Institute
- TCNJ Advancement Program
- The Urban Teacher Academy